Wednesday 14 September 2016

Gifts beginning with letters A to Z

                      Gifts Beginning with Letters A to Z

                              Watch my video here: https://youtu.be/G4oUbtW7YWY


A-  Alarm Clock, Art Supplies, Aftershave, Antique piece., Aquarium, Album, Anklet, Animal soft toy, Apron..

B-  Bag, Bracelet, Book, Bangles, Butterscotch candy, Brush, Business(game), Badminton Racket, Burger, Bedsheet, Bowl..

C-  Clothes, Chocolate, Cookie, Cake, Cupcakes, Coffee Cup/Mug, Chewing Gum, Candles, Camlin supplies, CD, Cards, Carrom board, Chess..

D-  DIY Stuffs , Drawing, Dress, Dream Catcher, Donuts, Dinner, Dairy Milk..

E-  Eye Shadow, Eyeliner, Eclairs, Energy Drink, EOS lip balm..

F-  Flower, French fries, Food, Face pack/Mask, Face cream/lotion, Frame, Flip flops, Freedom Cosmetics..

G-  Greeting Card, Glasses, Gloves, Gadget, Games, Gingerbread, Gum..

H-  Hair brush, Hairband/hair pin/clips, Hat, Headphones, Handkerchief, Handmade chocolates, cakes..

I-  Ink pen, Ice cream, I pod, I phone..

J-  Juice, Jellybeans, Jeans, Jacket, Jumpsuit..

K-  Koality Card ( DIY Link ),  Kajal, Kit- Makeup/drawing..

L-  Liner, Lipstick, Lip balm, Lakme product, Lunch, long drive, Letter..

M-  Mascara, Maybelline products, Makeup kit, Mason Jar, Movie tickets, Marshmallow, Monopoly(game)..

N-  Necklace/Neckpiece, Notepad, Notebook, NYX products, Night suit..

O- Open when letters ( DIY Link ), Ornaments, Orange juice, Office supplies, Oven stuffs..

P- Plum Kajal, Personalized chain, Pen, Pizza, Pancake, Plant, Playing cards( DIY- 52 Facts about me ), Popsicle sticks ( DIY Link )..

Q-  Quartz watch, Quilted Jacket..

R-  Ring, Rose..

S-  Shower Gel, Sling Bag, Shoes/Sandal/Slippers, Shirt, Socks, Snacks, Shaving Cream, Soft toy..

T-  T-shirt, Tie, Toothpaste, Toy, Tiara, Twitter Mug..

U-  Uno game, Umbrella, Unicorn soft toy..

V-  Voucher, Vase, Valuable items, Volleyball, Venus products..

W-  Wallet, Watch, WhatsApp Mug..

X-  X- Men Movie, X-Mas gifts, XL T-shirts..

Y-  YouTube Mug, Yoyo, Yarn stuffs..

Z- Zoo tickets, Zebba shoes..



25 comments:

  1. Nice one here Aayushi......
    My dance blog https://dancewithmeanu.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one here Aayushi......
    My dance blog https://dancewithmeanu.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going ayushi. Saw your videos. Really good. God speed. ����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Can you help me? Like I am too small to gift voucherset or vase and my friend doesn't like sports so can't gift her volleyball and I'm from Bangladesh so I don't think so Bangladesh has Venus products. So I'm left with valuable items. Now I'm confused that what valuable items should I gift her. Can u help me by giving some ideas about what valuabless item should I gift her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can give a keychain with a letter V

      Delete
    2. No she didn't

      Delete
    3. You can make a v shape from glue gun and use a jump ring to connect it with and choker or any necklace/chain and yeah you can make other letters as well

      Delete
  5. You can just give her a mug with a V on top

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also you can make a vanilla cake or vanilla chocolate or vanilla coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about a vanity thing perhaps a mirror . They are not very costly or anything

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Thank u for such idea's dear ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou so much for this list always save a ss for this which helps me in gift queries thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much bro it is vry usefull

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice di mere ko aap ke saare diy ache lagte hai

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can u tell what I give to my mother for her birthday from letter u I can't give UNO and umbrella please tell

    ReplyDelete
  14. From Y
    Yoga mat, yoga bar, gift yacht, yoga kit

    ReplyDelete